Melissa, our new guide
for the Keukenhof period.
"Where are you from?"
This is the question we ask, when you book a tour.
Let's have a look at the percentages:
* Ranking the US States:
(New York is a runner-up!)
Presenting the Company:
Tineke - back office
Leo - private guide
Ray - private guide
My caring and lovely wife Tineke. She is a piano teacher and gives classes at our house.
When Leo and I are touring our clients during high season, Tineke makes sure the guys don't have to worry about daily household activities, so they can completely focus themselves on their clients and tours.
My son Leo (28) lives on his own and is a fire fighter.
When he is off duty, he helps me out in busy times, in order to satisfy our touring guests.
With pride we introduce our new guide, Melissa (29). She helps us out during the busy Keukenhof period. Melissa is an expert guide, working since 6 years for one of the greatest travel agencies of The Netherlands. Melissa likes to pamper you on the famous Keukenhof Combination A Tour.
Before I started my tour business in 2005, I was a newspaper journalist for over 20 years.
I found out that being a tour guide is the best job ever!
I like to meet people and tell them everything about Holland and historic cities.
Please check out my testimonial page and TripAdvisor for reviews and convince yourself how our guests experienced their tour.
Melissa, Leo and I would be honored to welcome you soon.
Ray Vandenburg, owner of Private Holland Tours
Tineke, Ray and Leo in Central Park, NY.
Terms of Service
* We drive a Toyota Minivan (max. 5 passengers).
Walkers/wheelchairs are not accepted.
We can accommodate up to two large pieces of luggage and two carry-ons.
You are be able to walk at a normal speed.
* Tour fee includes: car rental, chauffeur/guide, parking fees, unlimited km's, pick up and drop off from your Amsterdam hotel or Schiphol Airport.
* Tour fee excludes: admission tickets, meals, beverages.
Tour price may vary because of a customized private tour and/or pick up or drop off outside Amsterdam.
* Tour booking is confirmed with credit card. The card will not be charged.
The tour fee must be paid with cash Eur currency at the end of the tour.
* Cancellations are free of charge until 48 hours prior the scheduled tour pick up time. If you cancel your tour within 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour pick up time, or you do not show up - you will be charged 100% of the total tour fee.
* Non Smoking Policy
We are non-smokers and expect that you do not smoke either.
Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
© PrivateHollandTours.com 2006 - All Rights Reserved
Private Amsterdam and Holland Cities Tours